Costs of a Company Foundation
Starting your own company is expensive. Below we have listed all costs that might occur.
The costs of founding a company are different in every canton. The price can vary as shown:
- Public limited company (AG): CHF 1750 – 3000 (cash)
- Limited liability company (GmbH): CHF 1230 – 2000 (cash)
- Sole enterprise: CHF 500 – 900
- Limited partnership: CHF 300 – 900
When founding an AG or GmbH you need to take into account additional costs for an audit certificate, incorporation report and agreement on the contribution in kind (approx. CHF 1000).
Use our STARTUPS.CH price calculator to evaluate the costs.
Apart from the constitutive documents you will also need contracts:
- Employment contract: CHF 230 - 750
- Terms and Conditions (AGB): CHF 300 - 1000
- Shareholder’s agreement: CHF 950 - 2000
- Articles of association: CHF 750 - 2000
- Trademark protection: CHF 300 – 1000
You can also use the STARTUS.CH price calculator to evaluate the costs of your contracts.